Jen started training with us a little over 90 days ago. I was really excited to have her at the gym, she’s my neighbor and I love when we get to work with people I know! She has had an awesome run of progress already. Jen works incredibly hard and makes time each week to work on her gym goals! She also happens to be a great mom, work full time, and does plenty of other stuff as well!
Here are some of Jen’s details:
- decrease body fat %
- increase lean muscle mass (yes, we love this goal!!!)
- Jen has dropped 2% bodyfat
- Jen has added 2% lean body mass
- Jen focused on tracking her macros (carbs, fats, and proteins)
- Jen focused on increasing her protein intake (~ 160g per day)
- Jen committed to strength training 3 x per week
- Jen added 2 walks per week @ 30 min each
Her Bright Spots (what she’s proud of thus far)
- being consistent with strength training
- decreased her shoulder pain, in fact it’s gone! When she started, she couldn’t reach overhead without sharp pain!
- more effective in navigating / planning for social events
Jen’s results are awesome and we’re really proud of her effort! We’re grateful to have her training with us and can’t wait to see what she accomplishes in the future.
As we get ready to kickoff a new year, I would encourage you to take some time to reflect on what you want to accomplish in 2024.
- How do you want to spend your time?
- How do you want to show up for the people/things you care about?
Don’t wait until January to get started. Start now! We can help if you need guidance, go here to BOOK a MEETING.
Not ready to book a meeting yet, go to our free Facebook group (Strength, Health, and Nutrition in St Louis) and join the conversation.
What do you have to lose?